Illustrator Tutorial: Logo Design with Circular Grid











Check this illustrator tutorial to learn how to design a logo using construction or circular grid system. 
Hope you will learn something basic from this guide.


How to design a logo with circular grid In Adobe Illustrator Tutorial:
Hello and Welcome, many beginner designers are struggling with using circular grid (circle guidelines) in logo design.
So, I decided, to make this tutorial to show you how I use circles as guidelines to make this gradient logo in Adobe Illustrator.

Please don't get confused between circular grid and golden ratio, there are two different things, and I will make a tutorial about golden ratio in the future.

I hope you enjoy the video and I hope that you find it helpful.
Thank you!!
_____

Please like this video and ask me any thing in comment section.And don't forget to subscribe  Graphics Vision Channel



Logo Design Tutorial



Visit my youtube channel
                                                                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnN_zOhCGr2l4uyd4BxqTQ